Friday, June 9, 2023

Blog Post #1: My Five Favorite News Sources

Reading the news is very helpful in being informed on current events. It is important to read from trustworthy and credible news sources. It’s very helpful to have different kinds of news organizations that you read from because it gives you access to news stories that may not be covered on the other platforms. There are five main news sources that I read from.

1. BBC


The main way I get my daily news is by reading the BBC. The British Broadcasting Corporation, also known as BBC, is a very popular publication from the United Kingdom. I enjoy reading their stories because I believe they are not bias in the way that a lot of other places are. The main reason I would recommend it to others is because they present stories on a very wide variety of topics without bias that makes the stories difficult to trust.


2. CNBC




CNBC is one of my favorite news sources because they give amazing insight into financial topics. Particularly, there are amazing articles about the stock market as well as other relevant topics. Learning about business is very interesting for me. I recommend that people read CNBC because it can help you understand the stock market and important financial news. Business has a major impact on our daily lives and so it is good to be informed about it.


3. Fox News




I find Fox News to be a great source of information. They do a great job of providing news in an interesting way. In addition to a website news format, Fox News also has a television channel. This is helpful because it is more interesting to me to watch the news instead of just reading it. I recommend that people read Fox News because they will learn a lot about current events in a great format.




4. The New York Times




The New York Times is another newspaper that I read sometimes. It is enjoyable to read because they cover so many different topics while keeping it fascinating. The opinion articles can be very interesting as well. When a newspaper reports on topics from real estate to politics to sports, they give you a lot to learn and understand. I recommend that people read The New York Times because it is such an engaging choice for a newspaper. 




5. CNN




CNN is a news source that has high quality articles. I believe that a good thing about CNN is that they can have very detailed articles that can summarize different topics. I would recommend that someone read CNN because they will be able to have access to so much new information from the articles.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog Post

Technology plays a huge role in daily life. I feel like for me, I spend so much of my day using some form of technology whether its social m...